Monday, March 17, 2008

All Good Things Come to those who Wait

As i was saying my my previous post about the Job Position which i was aiming for and i didnt get. I also said that all good things come to those who wait too. Well last night i received a call and was offered to play at Bed Club with DJ Edmund aka Candy Shop Owner :P to spin there every Saturdays starting from April onwards! One of the best news i've heard all week. So hopefully with this new residency on Saturdays we'll be able to push back the Dance scene slowly instead of the same old Bling-Bling money aint a thing (Hip-Hop and R&B) conquering Saturday nights. Sometimes i wonder how ppl can listen to Ppl talking about their aunites getting shot down, them being a father at the age of 14... etc etc... I'm not saying its bad or anything, hell i used to play Hip-Hop too and said to myself how do ppl listen to EDM (Electronic Dance Music) till i slowly started listening to more & more of it. Well i guess u could say i made the right decision ;)

Well hope to see u guys there when we start Bed in April. We'll keep you guys updated :) LONG LIVE EDM! And to the Death of Hip-Hop! Not.. Haha.. I'm not that mean la..

1 comment:

-tsL- said...

NICE!!!...good to hear man. Maybe i'll pop by one of these days when i can finally find some time.When r we gonna meet up la?? I wanna makan lah!!