Sunday, March 9, 2008

Friday Review'ed

Hey guys, as i mention in my previous post that Friday was gonna be a Double Header for me at both Maison & Bar Club, well the night started off raining and first thing that came to my mind was SHIT! Not Good! but thankfully it stopped. I had a really great night at Bar Club & Maison, bar club as usual was rocking! but mostly all new faces there none of out usual guest except for our die hard supporters Khailing, Sammantha & thier quite good looking friend who was dressed in blue ;), but they enjoyed it. I think it was due to the hard work E-Squared (Edmund & Ernest) put into, i mean i only played from 12.15 - 1.30 before i headed back to Maison again for my set. But at the end of the day, they played an amazing set, better than mine if u ask me.

The highlight for me would have been Maison. I mean Cheong (Funkomunky aka Ah Siau) and i were really surprised with the turn out. I mean we for sure as hell never expected a crowd like that, seeing that fact that it was raining earlier & it was the eve of Elections too. But what a night it was! I mean i started at 11pm and Cheong took over at 12 - 1.30pm. When i left at 12 to bar club the crowd was as usual like a normaly Friday night but when i got back at 1.30 i was shocked too see that the dance floor was PACKED! Not sounding buyers or anything but Cheong played a fucking amazing set even though he said he played a fucked up set. But to me & the crowd he was rocking it! But like they say all good things must come to an end! Thats right, after serious thoughts to it Cheong and i have decied that its time we stop continuing DCA at Maison. I mean dont get us wrong, we really enjoy playing there and playing to you guys and have a great night, but we feel that its really about time we move DCA to another venue, i mean come on Maison is fucking huge la, and the first thing when ppl think of Maison they think of Hip-Hop. But thankfully we managed to leave our mark there. Thanks to your great support! The new venue for DCA where we've decided to host it is still tbc, but we're in talks with them, i cant reveal the name of the venue yet, but what i can say is that alot of you ppl have been waiting for a long time for it to be open, and when it does its gonna be HUGE! as in FUCKING HUGE! known internationally worldwide recognition ;) so stay tunned for more updates :D