Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Job Opportunity

Three months back i got a call from a DJ who happens to be the Appointed Consultant for this new club in Sunway (Sunway Hotel) which i think many of you would probably know which club i'm talking about rite ? well if u dont then i suggest u take a look at Sunway Hotel and see what their building, back to the story. So as i was saying i got a call from him and i was asked to submit my promo mixes so that he can send it to the HQ in London for a possible residency, so after submitting my 5 promo mixes which i completed in 2 weeks (Fairly amazing if u ask me) he told me to wait and he'd let me know in less than a month. But as most of u guys know la.. Malaysia timing what ? Well only after 3 months of waiting i finally got my answer last Sat when i bumped into him at Atrium.

The Verdict : I did not qualify for the resideny, but i did qualify for a sessionist, meaning playing there once a month or so. But i doubt thats likely gonna happen. Well like they say "All Good Things Come To Those Who Wait" and besides it allows me to play my overseas gigs without having to worry on when i have to come back. But i really wonder who's gonna be the resident at that place. *-)

No comments: