Sunday, March 23, 2008

Questionaire

I was asked to do this quiz by Sonia.. Normally i wont do these sort of things but since its a sunday and waiting to got out for the family dinner, why not then..

instructions: Remove one question from those below, add in one of your own (personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 10 people in your list at the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
In my late 20's or once i'm properly established

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?

wah.. this one's a tricky question, i'd say Edmund, Ghif & Ernest.. Edmund cause his a pilot and if by any chance a plane were to appear out of no where then he can fly us back to civilization.
Ghif cause he'll always keep me entertain. And last but not least Ernest cause if Edmund & Ghif get bored of making fun of me then they can pick on him :P

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Some island in the South Pacific or Caribbean

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Be super successful!

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
NO!

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Invest half of it, keep $300,000 in a bank & spend $200,000 on seeing the world

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I'd never say i love that person unless i'm 110% sure and not just a crush, LOVE is a strong word!

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She's a good friend, fun person, & will always be there for me :) (even though we barely met)

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Non-Materialistic, Loving, Someone who'll love me for me and not what i am & As hot as Adriana Lima, with the eyes of Charlize Threon and the Smile of Jennifer Love Hewitt :P

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
hypocrites, liar's & fake ppl

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
No i wont, i feel i'm a better person now than i was yesterday!
But if i had the chance to go back in the 80's and invest in Mircosoft, Goggle & Apple why not then ;)

13. If you are the (mayor) in a city/town, what would you possibly change ?
24hour Entertainment License!

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family, True Friends & My career.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
so so la.. :)

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
my temper!

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Edmund, Ghif & Emilyn..
they've always been there for me.

18. What's your weakest point?
me easily trusting ppl

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
my family & my career

20.What is the one thing you regret most?
getting this girl pregnant..
No la.. I'm not that dumb la :P hahaha..
paying for my ex's flight to come overseas with me for a gig, which i thought i could re conciliate back with her, and she making me look like a fool infront of my friends! And not too mention i had to sleep on the floor in the room while she slept on the bed!


I'm not gonna tag 10 ppl la.. But i'll tag, Khailing, Reuben, Kristyn, EJ & You! Yes YOU!

No comments: