Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Night

Just got out of bed at 5pm and now i'm typing this.. Last night's gig was was fantastic! I mean i had a Great Set! Playing alot and i mean alot of new stuff, which i feel the crowd enjoyed :) and shows that we're able to change to a new sound slowly. But unfortunately my great set still cant be compared to the even more Greater Set which Edmund & Ernest had! Thats right, those 2 guys managed to meet some very interesting and attractive women last night! I mean i was playing when they met those 2 girls, all thanks to Ivin & Sulin if u ask me. I mean while i was playing they were checking out the women from the console and pointing to Ivin & Sulin on which girls were hot. I wasnt really paying much attention to it, till the next thing i know was when i look down from the console i could see these guys talking to 2 quite the ATTRACTIVE women, flirting with other & exchanging number! Lucky bastards if u ask me.. Hahaha.... and me ? Well you could say it sucks being a dj sometimes! you cant pick up women while ur playing. Sigh!

Saturday night ? What is there to do tonight i wonder ? Hmm.. No Dance music at most of the clubs where we like to go all bloody Bling Bling.. Money aint a Thing! (Hip-Hop). Someone should seriously consider opening a full fledge EDM (Electronic Dance Music) Club for Saturday Night.

I guess probably i'll just head for shisha as usual..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"you cant pick up women while ur playing"

Multi-task la! :P

Romel Johan said...

hahahaha.. You can la.. me where can.. hahhaha