Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ultimate Dance ?


Ultimate Dance ? I only came to know at 4am that i'll be playing the last set with Wllythkd at Ultimate Dance (Bar Club), still havent decided what i wanna play but most likely i'll play techno & william with his signature tech-trance. Kinda excited for tomorrow (or should i say tonight), as it reminds me of the good old days at Atmosphere when Ultimate Dance used to happen every thursday. Well if u guys are free and wanna know what it was like back in the old days of Atmosphere feel free to drop by, its free entry so no need for guestlist. I think our set will be from 1.30 - 3.00. Hope to see you guys there :)

2 comments:

Ling said...

suppp!
woooooo i've linked you up too!
and you passed me the wrong cd la woi.

Romel Johan said...

Oh shit! Ok Ok.. I'm gonna re upload that mix and host it on here so u can download it :)