Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Welcome To My World

Hello Everyone,

1st of all i'd like to welcome you guys to my Blog. I've always wanted to start this but havent found the right time, so i said to myself after reading a couple of my friend's blog's and since its also the beginning of the month i said to myself why not ?

I havent decided yet on what exactly i wanna post here but what this blog will be about will be most probably be what i do best and the my experience around it which is Music.

Stay tuned as i'll be posting more about my past experience's tonight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yes, look back and move ahead. progressive techno? i feel a lil inspiration to write a blog too, from u yeah. techno is life. techno:extensions of man.

ej said...

yeah yeah. we want the ffhuuuuturreee too pls.do u see me there? heh