Monday, April 21, 2008

i.... Finally got it!

i finally got them!
Thats right, i finally got my Mac Book Pro & a 16gb iPhone to go with it!
So so happy to finally get it! At least i can get back to my studio work after a 3 month delay.

The iPhone, u could say that i was talked into buying. To be honest i only wanted an ipod but since edmund mention that he wanted to get an iphone and slowly started convincing me to get an iPhone instead of a ipod, i said why not ? since i have the extra cash i might as well just get it before i spend the money on something really stupid like buying bottles!
The iphone really rocks! Even though alot and alot and i do mean ALOT of ppl have been saying its a piece of shit i have disagree with them. There's tons of stuff u can do with it, even saw a video on youtube with ableton (dj software) installed in it! who knows maybe in 3-4 years time i wont even bring my records or laptop with me for my gigs just bring my iPhone.
Super Cool Gadgets! haha.

No comments: