Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Update

In Delhi right now, and after an intense weekend of traveling i can finally blog about my crazy weekend and how India has been treating me so far.
The weather here in Delhi has been HOT HOT HOT! with an average of like 41 degrees! Yea that hot, and apparently this in only the beginning. I've been told that during July - August it can go up to 48 - 50 degrees! That Fucking insane man! Thank god i'm not playing during that time. Other than that last Saturday the unfortunate happened to me. I managed to get diarrhea and fever too! Yea it really fucked up and to make things worse was i had to take an early morning flight to Mumbai for a gig, thankfully the guys gave me some medicine for my stomach and by the time we landed i was good, but still having a slight fever. It really sucked cause i was hopping to check out the city, but wasnt able to cause i was in the Hotel most of the time resting.
But thankfully when i got up at night i was felling way better! And was able to head for the gig, at one point i wanted to cancel, but thankfully i didnt. I mean i must say that the gig i played in Mumbai was the best gig! I mean the club was a really poshy place. But the crowd were really up for the music that i was playing. Officially the best gig i had for my Indian Tour.
As for the Gig in Delhi at Six Month Story, it was a good gig too.. i mean for that gig the clubbers knew their shit went it came to music and they kept wanting me to go harder & harder till i almost came to that point where i almost had nothing else to play.. LOL.. Kinda reminded me of the old Atmosphere days.
Yesterday i ended my tour at Club Aqua with a Pool Party! Fuck.. i swear i felt like i was playing in Ibiza or something man, i mean the amount of Hot Chicks in Bikini's. Fuck i swear it was torture for both Ernest and myself playing to them.. Haha..

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

I can't wait for me to finish my exam so that i can follow you next year. Like Bandung for the tee shirt! HAHA miss you guys.. kl is just fine.