Friday, December 5, 2008

Gig Updates

Well.. as most of you knew that last night (Thursday) i was playing at Sala Instinto with Murphy & Daisychain under Shape Booking's Night. Well overall the gig was so so la.. I mean the Venue was Shit! But the crowd was quite amazing.. even though there were some funny characters.. haha.

Ian & myself
Rapon & myself
Kallen & Nestor
mark's random chick, mark & pablo
Murphy on the Decks
Crowd from above

Tonight I'll be playing at Row 14 alongside Cristian Varela & Bando.. Well this was a last minute gig which was confirmed only yesterday at dinner with Mark. And tomorrow to Germany for my last gig in my EU Tour & finally on Monday Home Sweet Home :D Been looking forward to home for a very very long time and is loving the tought of coming home to you :D.

No comments: