Saturday, January 10, 2009

Great gig!

Great Gig!

Surprisingly when i thought that was the end of it for Bar Club i had an awesome gig! I didnt know there were still ppl into that sort of Music! I thought everyone had joined the darkside of Hip-Hop! haha.

I mean the gig wasnt the best gig la.. But it was good enough for me, seeing that the dancefloor was packed! Unfortunately i couldnt snap any pics as i forgot to charge my battery, but i think the dj before might have the pics. Dont worry once i get them i'll upload them.

Hopefully next friday will be even better!

See you guys then :)

Oh yea.. if any of you guys need guestlist, feel free to msg me here or Facebook. Have a great weekend, i know most of you guys will be going for Armin, but i think i'll take a rain check on that! Trance aint my thing! CHEESE! Hahaha..

te echo de menos mucho!

No comments: