Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bye Bye March!


Cant believe its already end of March! Time does fly! And i've realized alot of things could have happened and it did! Sigh.. Well enough of that.

I'm currently Bored!

Bored Bored & More Bored!

Cant believe i'm home again on another Friday night.

I dont know why i'm been staying home alot lately, i guess its because of a few things

1. Kirk has left back to Sydney
2. Ivin started her Job
3. Daniel busy with work and other work (Uhhh Hmmm)
4. Ernest probably Kao Lan-ing
5. Sean busy with Uni
6. Been doing alot of Production since the EU tour got cancelled
7. I guess i have my girlfriend to keep me occuiped (Ms. Shisha) :P

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better progressive day :)

Since i'm bored out of my mind now! I guess i'll upload some pics of our really old clubbing pics, well not that old la, i guess since January - March.

Song of The Month - Starkillers - Able & Uneasy (The Unreal Mix).. haha funny enought the song tittle really reminds me of what i'm going through now (go figure :P)
song link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q84ibtXZ_E

tracy (mongkang) chew & i
aidan & michelle (Sayfol Kindergarten Friend)
stupid sean should have slowed down! we could have had an even better night! Tsk Tsk
kanch, ck, ivin, stephanie & daniel
brandon liew & ivin
douglas aka lars with you know who la..
eric & lucinda
daniella
wei ling, benson & jamie
photo sluts
naughty ck


No comments: