Thursday, March 12, 2009

Marley & me



A couple days back the usual suspects (Ck, Kirk, Ivin, Ernest & Chee Weng) and i went to the movies, deciding to do something different instead of hanging out at the usual boring shisha place till god know what time.

We went and watched "You, Me & Marley", and from what i thought would be one of those normal funny hilarious movies turned out to be one of The Most Heart Felt Touching Movies i've seen! So much so that Ck & Ivin cried! Haha, cant say that i myself didnt tear or anything like that, but lets not get into that :P haha.

The movie reminds me so much of what it was like having a dog. Really miss those days when you'd step out of the car and there you see your friend who was so so happy to see your back home :) and that saying 'Man's Best Friend'.. Ok i have to stop now! I sound so gay!

I definitely recommend all you guys to watch it, especially you dog loving people.

No comments: