Friday, March 20, 2009

Semi New Kicks

I present to you my New Balance 577

Why its titled Semi New Kicks is cause i got these pair like back in April 2007 when i was in Singapore for a gig. And after almost 2 years in the Box i decided to finally wear them!

Its my first pair of New Balance! And i bloody love the colours on the shoes!

Oh yea.. in case your wondering i took like 2 years to only wear them is cause i've got quite a few pairs of shoes plus i still have 5 pairs of shoes which are still in the box :P, normally i dont wear my kicks when i go clubbing, i think most of you know why rite ? Imagine your precious shoes which u cherish so so very much gets alcohol being spilt on and not to mention people stepping on them! Make you damm pissed off doesnt it ? So that why when i go out i rely on my classic Converse! Their Cheap and they match with almost anything ;)

No comments: