Sunday, April 26, 2009

Have Fun or Die Trying

Have Fun, Get Drunk or Die Trying!

Hahahahaha..

Thats how my weekends basically are.. 2 days of clubbing!

I mean what else have i got to do ? Other than stay at shisha and wonder why i didnt go out ?

Well Friday was spent at Maison with believe or not Ghif! Hahaha i know, quite surprisingly he came out which normally he doesnt, i guess maybe it was cause Scott a mate of ours from Brisbane was down in KL on holiday and playing at Maison.

Saturday.. Where else rite ? Phuture, Velvet, Zouk & Barsonic.. Basically the whole works. What else is new. I mean where else could we possibly go ?

at maison with marilyn, scott, ghif, oscar & oscar's acquaintance
the cousins
su lin, musa & ivin aka red team
sexy post :S ????
me and my feminine side
eric with his feminine side too :P

I've come to a conclusion that after finising three quaters of a bottle of Vodka, Shisha definitely does not go well with it!!

But on another note.. with Whiskey you get high faster, but u sober down faster too :P

No comments: