Friday, May 29, 2009

DC's Fantastic Interview

Dave Clarke!

For those of you who dont know who Dave Clarke is.. Well then you definitely dont know Techno. He is the Man for Techno!! After Jeff Mills for of course. Famous for his most famous quote "I May Be Established, But I'll Never Be Establishment" & also being one of the 1st established DJ's to start playing Electro way before any one had actually heard of Electro.

He is after all one of those guys that got me into Techno ;)

The best part ever for me regarding Dave Clarke was when i was to do the closing after him in Germany for my last EU Tour, but also the worse for me when i had to call off my due to some gig cancellations :(

Here's an interview he did in the Czech Republic dishing Trance & Minimal. Thats why he'll always be that Living Legend!

Check out the Interview.



Dave Clarke @ Dance Valley 2001


No comments: