Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Officially Wheeless!!

I am now officially wheeless! Wondering what happened to my car rite ? Well a few months back i met in a small accident with Kirk's Car.. So like last month i sent it for repair and till now i still havent got it back!! And after the accident i've decided to sell me car. I mean i know i said i'd never sell as its the first car i bought with my own cash, but after all the near death experiences i've had with it i guess gotta, i mean repairing it would take almost for ever, i've already over hauled the engine but its still acting like a bitch! So yea.. you get the idea. I mean its really hard letting it go, especially with the memories i've had with that car :) But i guess its time for a new beginning!

Since my car is in the workshop and waiting to be sold, i've been using my grandfather's car the past one month, but unfortunately yesterday morning my grandad met in a 5 car pilled up!! My grandfather's ok.. But the car was seriously seriously and i do mean seriously bad! From what i heard. My uncle said these exact words "Wah the car really kena bumped fucked!" Well story is my grandfather was on the way to have breakfast with his friends when on the way there stuck in a small traffic this Lady who was speeding didnt managed to break in time and hit his car from behind causing it to hit another 3 more cars!! Dunno how they hell she drive la.. So now the car is in workshop and it'll take 10 days to be fixed, but u know la these workshops, they said 10 days, but 10 days my ass! Look at my car! So since no car then i guess i have depend on my friends to pick me up la.. but lets see la if their nice enough :) i highly doubt it though! Its happened before where i had no car and they didnt wanna pick me up. So yea.. yesterday was spent at home the whole day and me having to make shisha at home & watching Arsenal loose!! Pisses me off!

No comments: