Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Updates

Yes i know its about time that i updated this blog of mine..

Well basically i haven't done much besides shisha-ing and of course production.

Good thing is i've finally figured out how to use this Vst Plugin called Albino and got the sounds i've been looking for, well if your wondering what a Vst Plugin is well basically its a software you use for your production which helps you generate sounds :D

Besides that, my sleeping time is really really got from bad to a disaster!! When from sleeping at 7am to 10am and now bloody 1pm or 2pm. I know its bad. I'm really trying to stay awake for a whole day and get it back on track. But i really gotta keep myself occupied from 1pm onwards. So if anyone needs company from that time onwards pls feel free to call me :)

On another note i've gone 3 weeks with out clubbing! I know, its not like me right ? But there seems no one to go out clubbing with, hopefully this Friday it'll be different with Darren Emerson ex Underworld @ Euphoria!!! Finally some good and proper music! I know the venue is shit but beggars cant be choosers right ?

Alot of ppl lately have been saying that i'm a very very random person :S do you guys think so ? LOL

No comments: