Sunday, June 14, 2009

Updates

Updates Updates..

As many of you guys know i was supposed to be playing in Brisbane last night, unfortunately 1hr before my departure while i was KL i had to cancel the gig after getting a very very important phone call from my mum, which i felt like collapsing at KLIA. But that god all is good now.. But still i dont know if i can head to Aus now as the ticket i purchased had some strings attached to it.

Other than that, Friday was spent heading to the movies with CK, Sean, Eric & Myself to watch.... 17 again!!! HOW GAY I KNOW RIGHT ? LMAO!!! I guess that the price of boredom!! Movie wasnt too bad la.. but i think we were the only group of guys there apart from the couples :P after the movie we headed to Terrace Bar for some drinks, in our shorts & slippers :P i guess thats craving you get from not drinking for a week..

As for Saturday besides the story i mentioned about my family emergency and me having to cancel my gig, we just headed to Joanna Bell's Party at Redbox, Pavillion =_=, then of course to shisha and Phuture.. Kinda expected right ? But what else could we do right ? BTW.. Music at Barsonic (Lapsap) was really really fucked up!! OMG, never in our lives have we craved for hip-hop so so badly!! I seriously wonder sometimes how they can accept that kind of music ?

ck & sze ming
ck & rock climbing bunch...
errr.. posers :P
poser no.1 !!! (after 10 tries his finally happy with his pic)

No comments: