Monday, July 27, 2009

Rebellz Fashion Show / Weekly Updates


Yes its definitely about time that i update my blog with what has been happening the past week.

To be honest i would have updated it earlier, but unfortunately i lost my SD Card Reader and wasnt able to transfer my pics to my comp, but like they all say all good things come to those who wait :)

Well last week too was quite mental, but not as bad as the week before.

So i'm gonna start with the Rebellz Fashion Show held last Wednesday @ Envie (22/07/09)

the staging of the show..
johnson waiting in anticipation for the show
not too mention ck too :P
Model 1
Model 2
Model 3
Model 4
Model 5
Julie the MC
MR. Fabian who was one of the male model's :P
Them Models
Natalie, Cai Jin & Ernest
Cai Jin, myself & Natalie

Well.. thats all for today. I'll upload the pics from Hennessy Artistry tomorrow :)

Have a Nice Day :)

No comments: