Monday, August 10, 2009

Adidas X-Large

I dont normally fancy Adidas. But this morning i got a call from Nizam (my shoe supplier) and he was like "bro, do u fancy getting a pair of Adidas X-Large ?" and i was like "NO WAY ADIDAS!" then he said Google it..

My reaction in the next 2 mins...


I WANT I WANT!!! Apparently it was launched today, and sold out in 2 hours! But unfortunately, i wasnt able to get myself a pair :( sigh.. even for him too it was difficult.

YUP!! Its OFFICIAL!! I've started my very very bad habit again of collecting sneakers!

3 comments:

syaaban said...

bro,where did it launched n sold out?
in Malaysia?

tracy said...

i is want!!

Romel Johan said...

not so sure where it was launched man.. all i know was i got a call at like 3pm and he asked me if i wanted it or not..