Thursday, November 20, 2008

Vitoria Vitora Vitoria.. COLD COLD COLD! and EVEN COLDER!

As most of you know from my previous blog i'm now in this city.. well more like a town in the North of Spain called Vitoria. Well yea i know most of you must be wondering why the hell am i here rite ? Well thats cause i have a gig on Friday (tonight) with DJ Murphy. So yea since my gig last Sat in San Sebastian i've been here. And tomorrow i'm playing at Blau Club, Girona. Which is basically an hour's drive from Barcelona. So 4pm tomorrow take the train again and then straight to the club! I just hope i can get through the day in one piece ;)

Well i must say life here is not so bad.. infact its an ideal place for me to retire.. ;) I mean what i do everyday here is just go out eat, drink eat, eat & eat again and sleep! haha.. I know quite an unhealthy life.. But enjoyable one. The only damm problem here is the bloody weather! Its so so freaking cold here. I mean at night it can even drop to 0'c. Yea that cold i know, its so so cold that i cant sleep sometimes! Espically in the morning, so that to Mr. Escobar (Pablo's nickname) he gave me an extra heater. OMG i tell you thats like the best thing for me now. my only regret is that i wish i had it when i 1st got here. But yea.. Its not so bad.. I kinda like it here.

Some Matador Memorial
Damm.. I forgot what this was called but it was some potato & egg pie with sausage! Its the shit!
Pintxo, Pintxo, Pinxto (Pronounce - Pin-Cho's)
More Pintxo's
Somemore
more..
and even more
HAM!
I dunno.. i just had to take this pic.. I think Bongkang Baby (Sher Lin) & Ghif will know why ;)
En Salada
Pablo order 2 Coke's
Goxua (a typical Basque Country Desert, taste exactly like a crunchie chocolate bar)
Best Coffee in Vitoria!
Round 1

No comments: