Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hearts

Hearts

My heart is filled with wonders
I smile when I think of you
My little soul takes flight and flutters
Whenever you pass me through

I heart the sound of your mesmerising voice
I heart the smell of you
I heart the way you look in my eyes
I heart when you hurt me literally
I heart you, and only you
I heart what we had before and truly cherish those moments
Never in my life have i met someone as special as you
My words may seem a little naive
My lips are frozen, they cannot speak
My body shivers just seeing you
And yet you are just a fantasy
a fantasy which i cannot let go
You cannot be mine because you don't heart me
Though I wish and wish that we are us
Still your heart doesnt belong to me
Yet I pray you look my way
And maybe, just maybe you'll heart me back
Someday
Someday
I really miss those days we had and i miss you so so much
You brought the light back to me

I really really wish i didnt force it out of you i know i was stupid to have done that and i know maybe it would have made a big difference

I know your gonna say i shouldnt wait for you, and i know i shouldnt but something just something tells me i still do. But pls dont say to me the next time when i see u or speak to you i should let it go. It'll go away eventually, i hope.
I miss you my bongkang baby
It hurts so so much that i cant be with you, everytime i think about it i just wanna cry

No comments: