Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life. . .

All the not so good things in life come to an end.

All the Good thing in life come to an end.

BUT

All the Best Things in Life will eventually come back.
I guess if u came back i'll probably accept you. Its been so so hard for me! I only slept at 1pm today thinking about you, and i actually slept on the side where i normally sleep when ur next to me. Everytime i'm with you i wish those times we had were still there. I miss those thoughts, of u kacauing me, biting me, digging my nose :P, holding my hand in the car when i'm driving, hugging me to sleep.

i know its hard on you.. but if its hard on you then it would be harder for me, but as i told you yesterday, i will always be there for you not matter how hard it'll be for me.

You know as much on how much i Sayang you isnt it ? and i promise i keep my words.

No comments: