Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Depression Mode! UPDATE!

Lately i'm still not getting that much needed sleep that i need. I really dont know why i've not been able to sleep lately, i've even tried taking sleeping pills but the effect only last for maybe 2 - 3 hours, plus not to mention my diet. No matter how fungry (fucking hungry) i can get i still have been able to eat that much too.

What else can i do ? To pass this stage, i'm getting even more worried now since Sunday i've been coughing out blood! :S Normally it happens to me due to my body getting really heaty but this time its really getting more and more serious.

I just hope this feeling will end soon! I cant take it being like this!

I guess its my fault for the reason why i'm like that now!

Not a day goes by where i have that regret of being able to do something about it, but i never did anything!

A friend yesterday told me this Quote -

It always hurts more to have and lose than to not have in the first place.

Does make sense doesnt it ?

No comments: