Sunday, February 8, 2009

Depression Mode!

Lately this past week i'm been really really feeling like SHIT! I havent been eating much & sleeping much. So far i would say that this year has started of being really really shit! I feel as if my life back here means nothing! The only thing i have is just my family and that would just be my Mum and my little Brother only. As for my friends ? What can i say, i'm only that person u call when u wanna enter clubs for free, or when u need help with moolah! or even when u have no one at all to chill with during your shisha sessions! Other than that you guys wouldnt give a fuck isnt it ? Fucking inconsiderable Caraculos!
seriously u guys know who you are! and u can eat shit and die for all i care!

Sigh!

One day when i get back on my feet i'll show u!

it was good seeing you ther other day at your open house :)
i really really miss you alot.


No comments: