Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Gadget

Just a couple of days ago i was planning on buying a new Mac Book for myself, yea i guess some of you guys will be like wtf rite ? I mean since this guy already has a Mac Book Pro why they hell would he wanna waste money on getting another laptop ?

Well the truth is i need it for my Serato (DJ Program) - www.serato.com. I mean i cant use both Serato & Ableton (another DJ Software) together rite ? I mean my laptop would definitely crash during my gig! Fuck no would i let that happen.

So yea as i was saying just get an ordinary Mac Book rite ? But the funny thing is there's no fucking FIREWIRE SLOT!!! :S, i was like wat the hell! How can they not have a firewire slot, maybe to some of you guys you probably wont need it but ppl like me definitely do! I mean why how come the version of the mac book before this had and this doesnt ? Plus the earlier was way cheaper! Fuck Fuck Fuck! Should have gotten that when it was still available.

Well if any of you guys are selling your mac book's or know of anyone selling their mac book, pls let me know :) To be frank i'm looking for the Black Colored Version ;)

Mac Book 13" (Black Edition)

Have a great weekend :)

No comments: