Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Truth Be Told About Proper Electronic Music

Welcome To My (Other) World!
www.romeljohan.mypodcast.com

Thats the name for the new podcast i've created, i'm sorry for the inconvenience caused, i know some of you guys who read my blog have been downloading my stuff there, but its for the better. The main reason for the move is cause since i started my podcast last month, to my surprise i've had over 500 downloads in a month, which is pretty amazing! but unfortunately i got an email from my previous host Podomatic.com that if i want to continue this i have to subscribe to their Pro Package which would cost me like $100 USD a month, so i was like f*** it! and decided to go with Mypodcast.com where i get unlimited space!

Well in anycase incase your wondering if there'll be anything new with this podcast since i have unlimited space, well YES!! I'll be posting various mixes from DJ friends all over the world. With some exceptional guests like Crsitian Varela, Ben Sims, Christian Smith, DJ Felipe, DJ Murphy, Dave The Drummer and a few more other for now :) Oh yea i also almost forgot to mention that i'll be posting up videos from my previous gigs :)

Enjoy!

btw.. just uploaded a Special Chicago House Mix which was recorded last year at my gig in GPO, Brisbane, Australia.

No comments: